Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Host-Hostel .Hospital-Hospitality

Two Snakes

Entanglement, intertwined bonds of relationship

Territorial control of Space ,or sense of Responsibility for Events.

Mock Combat,     Conflict,                 Ritualistic Competition 

Adversarial Attention. - Sensitivity   -  Pain – Need –Comfort

I began this Summer without the ribbon of the May Pole in My Hand. But a carefully tailored  plastic Picc line inserted in a Vein in my Arm, and run up to my Heart.

Peripherally inserted central catheter

I was to have daily Infusions of an Anti Biotic to Kill the Microbial Life I had become Host to for the last four years..

exaggerating a essential Tremor and effecting my sense of Touch from a Distance .

Temporary accommodations were given of My Insides to Medicine and Science

A Great Act of Personal  Trust.

By Midsummer The Foreign Object had been removed ,

I was assured that My Guests were all Dead.

I may be still feeling the damage they made,   It takes Time to Mend.

I was Completely  Clueless as to what could have precipitated the Violent Warp Spasms that sent Me on  My First and second Ambulance Trips to the Hospital.

The Hurt was so focused and specific, so severe and direct,

Yet I had experienced no Injury

image (2)

The Hospital  is a place of Hope and Help.Drama and Tragedy

Doing It’s Best to anticipate the needs and care of the diverse  community it serves,

I was in Need of special Care,

they found  a room for Me to share

on the second floor.

Almost two weeks and two Roommates later’

After Every conceivable form of Testing and Imaging available for lease by My Healthcare Provider  the source of the infection was not determined .

After three negative blood cultures,I had a Picc line put in so I could get out of the Hospital.

I love Home

today%27s%20paintingI had responded to the Antibiotic treating a different life form the presence of golden clusters of  grapes, not the cork screw crazy Makers

,A different Enemy, I am told

Somewhere inside Me

Three times a day I slow push the Medicine kept in the Refrigerator, taken out a half hour before.

I hate that I cannot mediate this internal conflict myself. Requiring outside assistance.

Odd to put such a willful expression to being Unwelcoming .Inhospitable

To distancing myself from my Discomfort, disassociating from my circumstance.

The connection,and conflict involved with Free Will and Destiny.

What is infectious?

Life Drama and Location, Borders and Boundaries

Caring and Attention and Spirit

Kindness and cruelty, subject and object

Elements of Story that we are bound to, part of.

Travelers needing rest

interwoven

Holding on,trying to Help

Our Place to Be.