Thursday, February 18, 2021

Biosignatures in distant time and space

I don't know how things will work out on Mars today.

I discovered this book stashed with personal treasures.

Grateful for the personal autograph of the author, and especially the date.

I did not remember the year, not to mention the month,

or day of our interaction,

it's potential or significance ,

the addition of that information was a time travel trigger for me.

connecting counters calculating complexity cautionary curiosity curation communication

Where was I?

Who was I?

Where am I now?

Who am I now?

 specific details facts

add up to a truth, an authenticity of being

identified and recognized by others.

choice  chance coincidence composition collected clues contained continually compared


 psychic graffiti biofilm pigmentation protection from the sun.

sheltering the life that is on the microbial surface

magnified metamorphisms multiplicity memory

the structural shedding of water its shaping and deposits of material

accenting the carved letters on the white marble memorials.

signs of life of another world.