Tuesday, October 3, 2017

turning and returning

photo by David Kling -  used with permission , gratitude and appreciation




 In respect,
 with regards,
 I had My Wife look up the photographer, to seek permission, to post the photo,
 shared with Me, by the Man, pictured , second from the left , after seeing him,
 at the Memorial, of the Man on the far right.

I am so glad , to have this image, of this moment,  of these People.
         A Keepsake of the occasion..
for those that find significance in the arrangement and context of groupings
I am third from right, fourth from left, as viewed on screen.
In real life , at the time , the organizations founder is standing in front- left of Me.
 Standing  on my right, the first to leave the organization,( among this particular group) .

peculiar priest picture people placement
posterity production proclivity pattern persons
paranormal  probability posture potential

As it turns out this image is the last I was to be at that Location.
The two Men on my left, viewed as right by the observer,
 the first,  and second , of this  photo group,  to Die, years later.

I had a  memorable one to one,  with both, unexpectedly,  after this photo,
 on separate occasions,  I bonded with them,  met their Wives
 oblivious to the level of Health struggle they were engaged in,
 thrilled that they remembered  me,  appreciated my work,  acknowledged my sacrifice.

We laughed about old stuff,  a tradition of sharing our Spiritual  Work with one another,
 often in the hustle bustle long distance festival gathering camp out ritual workshop - kind of way,   many faces to many faces.  ones upon a time.
Then a short time later...... a sudden shift in relationship,

 after the face to face,- one on one.    The Woman I had just  met,
 as the Wife of my organizations  conceptual clergy coalescence creation  crop,

 ( pictured above )

  was arranging and facilitating,
what would turn out to be,  the last communication between,
 My self and a person,
 who -  facing death,
 expressed an interest in engaging in a socially awkward,
 emotionally uncomfortable,  physically challenging, final exchange, with Me.

What a profound trans personally private  Gift.
The sharing of what is Real, contact , comfort,
 at least trying.
 a continuation of the tradition of showing the world how you care.
what you care about .
Naturally part of a cyclic life -spirit exchange.
Not so much about the content of what is shared,
 but, the way it is shared,
Authentic and genuine truth,  as it can best be articulated .
Life is too short for less.

Respect