Thursday, November 2, 2017

gninruter dna gninrut

2002
reverence observation discernment association awareness attention experiential context reference  
                                                                      
  narrative illustrating the ( not pictured)


So thankful for this image,digital file scanned and shared, it's information re prioritized,  the referencing of light and shadow upon form, taking shape, transformed
 with associated memories, My Wife,( not pictured), did not take this photo, as she was present,
 with our less than two year old Son , ( not pictured) ,
 in a sling against her breast, ( not pictured), at the Time..

Truth be told, I would have not been there, or a member of the organization at that time, if not for the man, second from the viewers left, who shared this image with me,  after the memorial. of the man on the viewers right.

My Father, (not pictured), who was present at my first official  ritual of the organization with the founder, second in from the viewers right  , was living his last Summer that year,
 He had left a print of his art , with the owner, ( not pictured) of the location background ,
 of the photo  , when I was with him, about forty years from now,
  twenty five years - from the time, the photo was taken .

Twelve years before, at the tenth anniversary of the festival event , that was to happen,
 for the first time, at the location, that I thought was my first time at , but,  turns out ,  it wasn't.
I was asked to do a drawing for a thank you, or birthday card to be presented to the
 location owner ( not pictured).
That was the first summer, that the group that I had started, (not pictured)--( Green Man Grove ADF ) was recognized by the organization as one of its branches, I was recognized as a senior druid.

Within the group, ( not pictured), that I had started, how I was recognized depended on,
 who you asked, as well as when you asked, and where you asked.

The process of perpetuating the encouragement of contribution can deprive one of the critical ability to chose and differentiate your own.....( not pictured)
welcome returning care attention cycle