Thursday, July 29, 2021

projected punctuation prescient placement


 My Wife showed me the post on her phone this winter.

His Daughter said he died after a twenty year struggle with  disease.

I have wondered, think I saw him last a quarter of a century from now, spoke to him last some time before.

My Wife got to meet his Wife on our Honeymoon  tour when she collected a  vendor fee from us at the
Big festival on His Land.

The last Summer of nineteen ninety nine.

My Father had hoped to reconnect with him and see how his place had grown since We were there on a stop over on tour with Sunshine Artists back when Skylab was still in orbit and Star Wars had premiered.

I had forgotten, think I had been working on the Nematon for a couple years, having met him maybe the year before.

My Wife and one year old Son were with Me the last time I was on his land, at the Nematon, I don't remember seeing him around.

The first ordination of two thousand and two.

My Father died that fall.



The Nematon developed from a workshop I gave at a festival about the temple without a roof-sacred grove- fixed place of sacrifice.

The Point of the space is appreciating and promoting beneficial relationships.

Central to this concept is the cosmic axis connectivity- mutuality-recipricosity.

Observations over time .....
 that which is freely offered of themselves with a true heart is received and replied to.

Around this sacred function the place is supposed to accumulate that intention, reflecting the desire and responding to the special attention it receives. 

The cult of place is more than a peoples special designation of separate locale,
 accommodating human design.

space has lives of it's own., it's own feelings, it's own children.

The place was dedicated to the earth mother and the worship of our many kindred spirits.

It was not conceived  by myself  as a monument to a religious organization
 or a feature of a rentable festival campsite by the owner,
or the playground of event organizers,
 or a location I was prepared to curate,
 establish and maintain in a distant market driven competitive performance opportunity. 

something slips in the sincerity of sacrifice when attendance and audience shift to spectator tourism.
traffic and expansion combined with convenience and participation strain the voluntary support structure needed to maintain and train the growing project of sharing the experience of place.

Lucky for me to have had the times to display my arts with people and place!

Love  to those born from such coming together!

Thanks for accepting my sacrifice!

My double decker sacred pole taken out of the Nematon and down to the field .

My sacred inside carried out broken and burnt multi dimensional transformation.

A ritual getting out of the middle for me at the time.